A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Kuryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Kuryan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Kuryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuryan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Sibu Kuryan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alex S. Kuryan practice?
- Dr. Alex Kuryan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alex Kuryan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Exton Internists and Exton Gastroenterologists.