A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Kuryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Kuryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuryan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kuryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Kuryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuryan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex S Kuryan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alex S. Kuryan practice?
- Dr. Alex Kuryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Kuryan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Internists and West Chester Gastroenterologists.