Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex Ky-Miyasaka
Dr. Alex Ky-Miyasaka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 2 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Ky-Miyasaka is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alex Ky-Miyasaka has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Alex Ky-Miyasaka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Gabriel Gondolesi
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Tomas Heimann
New York, NY 0 mi42