A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Latyshevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Latyshevsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Latyshevsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Latyshevsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Latyshevsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Andrew Latyshevsky MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alex A. Latyshevsky practice?
- Dr. Alex Latyshevsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alex Latyshevsky practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.