A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Latyshevsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Latyshevsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Latyshevsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Latyshevsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alex Latyshevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alex A. Latyshevsky practice?
Dr. Alex Latyshevsky practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alec Latyshevsky, Dr. Alejandro Latyshevsky, Dr. Alexander Latyshevsky