A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Leung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Endocrine Disorders
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Leung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Shing Yu Leung MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex S. Leung practice?
- Dr. Alex Leung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Leung practices Internal Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists.