A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Levin, MD, MHSC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex V Levin MD and MHSC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alex V. Levin practice?
- Dr. Alex Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Levin practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.