A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Levin, MD, MHSC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex V Levin MD and MHSC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alex V. Levin practice?
- Dr. Alex Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Levin practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.