A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Limanni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Limanni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Limanni, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Limanni graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Limanni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Limanni MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Limanni practice?
- Dr. Alex Limanni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Limanni practices Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Rheumatologists.