Dr. Alex Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex Lin?

MD, MPH

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Dr. Lin is by far the most competent, honest, skillful, kind, compassionate and caring dentist whom I (and my family) have ever met! He spends time with his patients (including my whole family, adults and kids) to make sure that our oral health, comfort and aesthetics will be as best as they can be. I am a medical doctor and was referred to Dr. Lin by my Sleep Medicine MD-Medical Director, who has had great results and confidence in Dr. Lin's dental care and competence for patients with sleep apnea. Dr. Lin's clinic manager and staff are very warm and professional. Our family switched our general dental care to Dr. Lin also after we met him, even though his office was half an hour drive farther than our last dentist office.....we don't mind going the distance to see him, which is always a great experience!

Not a match

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

We were not a good match. I didn't feel that Dr. Lin could provide me with any insight due to his lack of experience. Most of our sessions were spent with me explaining how one looks for a job, and how group health insurance plans work. We also spent time negotiating fees since Dr. Lin told me he needed to be able to project his income. I had to pay for those discussions. I ultimately decided to find a new doctor. NOTE: Address provided is incorrect. Dr. Lin is based in Encino, CA.

Posted on January 27th, 2016