A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Lin MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Lin practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Lin practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.