Dr. Alex Llarena MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fernandina Beach, FL

June 30th, 2016
A rare find in today's medical world.

December 13th, 2014
Excellent staff with quick and thorough medical expierence.5 stars hands down

August 22nd, 2011
Dr. LLarena and his staff are a cut above most out there. He is the nicest and most soft spoken doctor I have had since Dr. Twiggs left. He makes me feel like he really cares and is always honest with me. I am thankful to have found him and his staff who are so thoughtful. Thanks guys!

July 18th, 2011
scarborough family is happy
I know an all 4 star review may look like a "ringer" but I can't honestly rate differently in any category. Fairly easy to get an appt. never a long wait, Dr. listens, and we never feel rushed. I did once have a little trouble reaching him after hours though his service. That is the only negative I can produce after many years of care.

April 18th, 2011
judith harris
Dr Alex Llarena has always taken the time to listen carefuly to me and has made excellent diagnosis and provided excellent care. I have recommended friends to him and they are all very pleased.I have never had trouble getting an apointment and have never had a long wait to see him. I do think it would be a good idea if the phone "away message" mentioned that they were out to lunch and said what time they were returning as well as office hours.

April 12th, 2010
Irrelevant
This is how I felt after trying to schedule an appointment-I left a message after getting out of the hospital and never received a return call. This is also how I felt after paging the Doctor twice on the Wednesday after we met (office closes on noon Wednesday)--according to the answering service, the Doctor would return a page within 30 minutes. I never received a single call from anyone, ever. Despite the approx. $250 spent between my visit and 4 days of meds (that addressed the wrong problem), I had to go to a walk-in clinic to receive proper treatment.