Internist

by spencer on Dec 13th, 2014

Excellent staff with quick and thorough medical expierence.5 stars hands down

|  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. LLarena and his staff are a cut above most out there. He is the nicest and most soft spoken doctor I have had since Dr. Twiggs left. He makes me feel like he really cares and is always honest with me. I am thankful to have found him and his staff who are so thoughtful. Thanks guys!

|  scarborough family is happy  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

I know an all 4 star review may look like a "ringer" but I can't honestly rate differently in any category. Fairly easy to get an appt. never a long wait, Dr. listens, and we never feel rushed. I did once have a little trouble reaching him after hours though his service. That is the only negative I can produce after many years of care.

|  judith harris  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr Alex Llarena has always taken the time to listen carefuly to me and has made excellent diagnosis and provided excellent care. I have recommended friends to him and they are all very pleased.I have never had trouble getting an apointment and have never had a long wait to see him. I do think it would be a good idea if the phone "away message" mentioned that they were out to lunch and said what time they were returning as well as office hours.

|  Irrelevant  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

This is how I felt after trying to schedule an appointment-I left a message after getting out of the hospital and never received a return call. This is also how I felt after paging the Doctor twice on the Wednesday after we met (office closes on noon Wednesday)--according to the answering service, the Doctor would return a page within 30 minutes. I never received a single call from anyone, ever. Despite the approx. $250 spent between my visit and 4 days of meds (that addressed the wrong problem), I had to go to a walk-in clinic to receive proper treatment.