A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Lobera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Lobera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Lobera, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Lobera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Southwestern General Community Hospital
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Lobera MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Lobera practice?
- Dr. Alex Lobera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Lobera practices Diagnostic Radiology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See El Paso Radiologists.