A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Macaione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Macaione is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Macaione, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Macaione graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Macaione has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Salvatore Macaione DO is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alex S. Macaione practice?
- Dr. Alex Macaione has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Macaione practices Dermatology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Dermatologists.