A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Maneffa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Maneffa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Maneffa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Maneffa MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alex Maneffa practice?
- Dr. Alex Maneffa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Maneffa practices Pediatrics near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.