A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Mataverde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Mataverde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mataverde graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mataverde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Q Mataverde MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex Q. Mataverde practice?
- Dr. Alex Mataverde has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Mataverde practices Internal Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Internists.