A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mclaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Mclaren is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mclaren
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mclaren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mclaren graduated from Queen`s Univ Ontario Canada.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander C Mclaren MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Mclaren practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mclaren has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Mclaren practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.