A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mclaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mclaren
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mclaren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mclaren graduated from Queen`s Univ Ontario Canada.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander C Mclaren MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Mclaren practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mclaren has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Mclaren practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.