Dr. Alex Menendez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex Menendez?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Alex Menendez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 16th, 2014

No time for his patients

Dr. Menendez has made my experience with the new condition that I have worse than it could have been. Not only did he not spend any time with me personally to explain my condition to me and what I should do about it he also prescribed me meds that are known to have really bad side effects and gave me no warning at all. It was hard enough to get him back on the phone to have my meds switched over which in then when he told me about the side effects and put me on something with less side effects. No follow up calls to see how I was doing. Anytime I called I could ever get him on the phone even patiently leaving him messages and waiting to hear back from him. That never happened and then when I recently called this last time with questions about some new issues I am having the nurse tells me I have to come in and pay another $80 copay to speak with him. This guy does not care about his patients in my opinion and is lacking in professionalism. I would not recommend Dr. Alex Menendez to anyone. Total disappointment.

August 31st, 2011

The worst office staff ever. Refused to see me because I havent paid a bill which they havent even sent to me. They pulled it out of their out going mail and handed it to me and said I needed to pay it before they saw me and they DIDNT EVEN SEND IT YET! The waiting room was full and completely humiliated me. They keep their phones turned off longer then they are supposed to after lunch. THey do not return phone calls. They have the wrong spelling of my name and I have been correcting them for years and asking them to change it and they said its not important. I was miss diagnosed and he said that everything is in my head and ended up in the ER 4 times and finally got my gallbladder taken out. Dr Menendez Threw my file into a box and everything fell out and he left it there. Ive been asking for copies of my records for almost a week and they will not give them to me. Worst place ever

August 16th, 2010

Dr. Alex Menendez doesn't have sufficient precaution when he is performing a procedure in a patient. He need to be careful because all the patients he can't treated in the same way. Each patient is different because their medical history on concern. This is not good for him.

August 8th, 2017