Apr 10th, 2014

I have only good things to say about this doctor. I have known him for several years and he has never disappointed me. I visit him regularly for botox injections. Great bedside manners.

BEWARE! STAY AWAY! show details BEWARE! STAY AWAY!
Feb 21st, 2014

Does not listen to patients goals. Does whatever he thinks is aesthetically pleasing. In the end, botched surgery and numb lip. Its been two years since surgery and lip is still numb. BEWARE! You've been warned! Takes your money and does not care.

Terrible treatment show details Terrible treatment
by A. Cohen on Nov 29th, 2013

I recieved Botox injections from this "doctor" and one of my eyebrows drooped. I came in for a follow up & he told me that sometimes this happens.. Wish I was told this before, I probably would have reconsidered. Failed to deliver key information prior to my procedure, thank god it was only a minor service. Beware!

Top Notch! show details Top Notch!
by Stephen P. on Nov 23rd, 2013

First off, there is probably no office that functions at such a high level as this one on Long Island. Dr. Meneshian performed several implants on me over the years and all have gone extremely well and I love them! I did lots of research before choosing him and he has never disappointed me!

Don't let their website fool you.. show details Don't let their website fool you..
by Lori S. on Nov 8th, 2013

My experience here was awful. The interior of the office was very attractive to the eye, but the girl at the front desk was dumb as a dingbat. I had to have my X-ray taken twice because their digital machine made errors. I was told on the phone they would verify my insurance & when I sign in, they inform me that I was to pay them upfront & they don't take my insurance. The doctor kept me waiting for 45 minutes and spent a total of 5 minutes with me. He told me what I already knew.... That my tooth had to come out. I spent over $200 for 5 minutes of him talking to me telling me what I already knew. Afterwards I was brought into another to schedule my surgery (which I did NOT schedule) & I was given a lecture about their plastic surgery procedures.. Excuse me???? Dentists doing plastic surgery???? I gladly walked out. This is a money hungry factory looking to get in your wallet.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Carrin Simmons on Oct 1st, 2013

It's bee a long time that I have felt comfortable in a dentists office. Dr. Meneshians office is very inviting, the staff is caring, and the dentist is terrific. I recommend this office and oral surgeon to one and all.

excellent show details excellent
by Jonathan L. on Jul 23rd, 2013

I received outstanding treatment from Dr. Meneshian for both bedside manner and most important; procedure. I had 2 difficult molar extractions and 2 implants done. Both surgeries went well. I had no surprises as to what to expect before or at recovery. The staff is very professional and timely. The equipment that is used is state of the art. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Meneshian is wonderful! show details Dr. Meneshian is wonderful!
by Josephine on Jul 9th, 2013

My family and I have had several surgeries over the past 10 years using Dr. Meneshian as our surgeon and could not say enough great things about him and his office. The office is very well run. I have also seen some of his partners for post op checks and they have been wonderful as well. I highly recommend him for any oral and/or facial surgery.

Horrible human being show details Horrible human being
Jun 11th, 2013

He botched my surgery and when I asked him what happened, he said I'll talk to my partners. WHAT? Are you kidding me? Go screw yourself. I'll be reporting him to the ADA and Nassau Dental Society promptly and hopefully they will take his license away. He has no business performing any surgeries even though his charm and lies may let you believe he is knowledgeable. He told me he's done the type of surgery I had at least 5,000 times. Sure you have, you lying scum. I should have went with my gut and cancelled my appointment. Stay away from this reject. Don't be fooled by his demeanor. Once he screws up your mouth and takes your money, you are on your own. You will never hear from him again.

Feb 28th, 2013

i had my tooth extracted by Dr. Meneshian earlier today. Of course I was apprehensive, but the staff and doctor could not have done more to make me feel at ease and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Meneshian and his staff. He is knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner, and takes the time to answer all your questions. I had no worries that I was going to get great care. I am now recovering with minimal pain. This evening, he even made a follow up call himself to check on how I was doing. There are not too many doctors like him anymore. If you have to get dental work done, he is a great choice!

Nov 9th, 2012

Dr. Meneshian spent so much of his time explaining his procedure in detail and always made me feel comfortable. He cared for me every step of the way. I wish every doctor would be this way.

Awful show details Awful
Nov 8th, 2012

No bedside manner whatsoever?.

Great listener show details Great listener
Aug 15th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Meneshian for several procedures and he is always a great listener. He gives me all the available options and he genuinely wants me to be happy. So far, he has not disappointed and I am a very difficult patient to deal with.

A doctor that listens and cares show details A doctor that listens and cares
Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Meneshian always listened to my concerns and was very caring during my several reconstructive and cosmetic procedures. He always called me himself after every procedure to check how I was doing.

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
Dec 25th, 2011

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Meneshian. He explained my several options and helped me make an informed decision. He always returned my phone calls and I had plenty of them. I am thrilled with my results and would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Excellent and very attentive show details Excellent and very attentive
Dec 3rd, 2011

I saw Dr. Meneshian after a severe car accident. He reconstructed me very close to where I was before the accident. He fixed my face and then placed several dental implants. He was extremely caring and attentive and always tried to explain what I would expect every step of the way. I have several medical issues and he is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered.

Dr. Meneshian show details Dr. Meneshian
Oct 3rd, 2011

Do your research before having surgery with this doctor. I was so disappointed with my results. He even came recommended by a friend. When I mentioned my disappointed with the results of surgery he said he would talk to his partners. What does that mean? He did the surgery. He blows you off after he gets his money. Great bed side manner, poor surgerical results. I should have done more research before going ahead with this doctor, I blame myself for not knowing better. He's not experienced enough to perform good results. Although he gives you the impression he's done this before with beautifful results. Dont be fooled like I wasss.

Find another surgeon! show details Find another surgeon!
Apr 1st, 2011

He did my surgery. My advice to you don't go to him for major surgeries.

Nov 18th, 2010

VERY POOR BEDSIDE MANNER, PUSHED ME INTO SURGERY THAT I WAS NOT READY FOR. DID NOT LISTEN TO ME OR MY CONCERNS. SEEMS INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY RATHER THAN CARING FOR HIS PATIENTS. KEPT ME WAITING OVER AN HOUR WITHOUT SAYING SORRY.

Mar 31st, 2010

Dont waste your money results were so very dissapointing - find yourself another plastic surgeon