Dr. Alexander Messina MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

December 12th, 2015
He saved my life twice by diagnosing a heart condition and a prostrate cancer and sending me to proper specialists for surgery. A bit brusque at times, but caring and competent.

June 10th, 2012
Dr Messina is not only a great doctor but also cares about you and your family as if you were family.

May 15th, 2012
This doctor is an excellent diagnosticianand found a melanoma or malignant skin tumor that the dermatologist missed.

February 16th, 2012
He is very patient and explains everything to you. He is very intelligent. He is a member of the American College of Physicians and American Medical Directors Assoc.He is an exprofessor of medicine and it shows. He is the best.

November 1st, 2011
Best Doctor I've ever been to
I went to Dr. Messina after being mis-diagnosed by the ER and my OB-GYN. He diagnosed an ectopic pregnancy when the other doctors missed it. He personally took me to the x-ray department at St. Johns Hospital in a wheel chair and got me in ahead of all the other patients. I cannot thank him enough and will always recmmend him.

October 18th, 2011
This guy is the worse doctor I have ever had! Went for my appointment and was in a lot of pain. He spent most of the time getting uncomfortably personal with me and was outright insulting at times! My question is; How did someone with this low level of professionalism become a doctor? He acted as though he couldn't care less about my problem! I was very hurt and angry. I would never recommend him to anyone! I changed doctors right away.Good luck to anyone who has this guy!

December 30th, 2010
I love Dr. Messina
I have been going to Dr. Messina for several years now. He is my favorite doctor. He really cares about the health of his patients. If I complain about something, he won't stop until he finds out what is wrong and gets it fixed. This was especially helpful when I tore my supraspinatus tendon. All I said was that I had hurt my shoulder, and he had me getting an MRI within the hour, having someone read him the results another hour later, and seeing the orthopedic surgeon two days after that! I am worried about what I will do when he retires!!

August 19th, 2009
Great Doc
Dr.Messina was very through in his examination and answered all of my questins and listened to all of my complaints. He was great in that he treated me right the first time with complete resolution of my medical problem.