A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Meyers, Shoulder, Elbow and Hand Therapy/Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Meyers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alex Meyers practice?
- Dr. Alex Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Meyers practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.