A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Meyers, Shoulder, Elbow and Hand Therapy/Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Meyers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alex Meyers practice?
- Dr. Alex Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Meyers practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.