A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Meyers, Shoulder, Elbow and Hand Therapy/Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Matthew Meyers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alex M. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Alex Meyers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alex Meyers practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Bloomington, IN.
See Carmel Orthopedic Surgeons and Carmel Surgeons.