The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex Meyers
Dr. Alex Meyers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, IN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Meyers is affiliated with St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana, IU Health and St. Vincent Hospital & Health Care Center. Dr. Meyers has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alex Meyers has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Alex Meyers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.
Dr. Patrick Park
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Carmel, IN 0 mi26
Dr. Michael Pannunzio
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Carmel, IN 0 mi24
Dr. James Hardacker
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Carmel, IN 0.06 mi30