A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Montero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Montero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Montero graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Montero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Renato Montero MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex R. Montero practice?
- Dr. Alex Montero has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Montero practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.