Dr. Alex Moroz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex Moroz?

Have you seen Dr. Alex Moroz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2017

Really cares about his patients.

Shows concern for the overall welfare of his patients. He has always taken the time to listen patiently to my concerns and he is an excellent acupuncturist. After years of suffering, Dr. Moroz is the only doctor who was able to substantially ease my pain. There is usually little to no waiting, but the few times there has been more than a few minutes wait, Dr. Moroz has come out in person to the waiting room to explain what was happening and let me know how much longer it would be!

March 16th, 2017

An awesome doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Moroz for at least 13years. He has treated me for a very serious neck problem, shoulder and knee problems. In every instance his analysis and treatment for what the cause corrected the problem and left me pain-free.. I have often recommended to other members of my family and to friends. I would say to anyone looking for a qualified and caring physician look no further than Dr. Moroz.

February 8th, 2016

Wouldn't recommend

I saw Dr. Moroz for some back pain. All he told me was " I don't know why your back is hurting. Get some accupuncture." I'm not sure how he became a doctor because he did nothing for me what so ever.

December 30th, 2014

Go Elsewhere

This man needs a lesson in professionalism. I saw him for a consultation for acupuncture, while there I became ill. I have Hemiplegic migraine (a very rare migraine form which causes me to become paralyzed on one side of the body, as well as a whole host of other symptoms) and during my visit I had an episode where I began to slur my word and became weak on one side of the body. Dr. Moroz actually mimicked my voice, making fun of my condition. When I confronted him, he became flustered and admitted he did it. I could not believe a doctor would exhibit that level of un-professionalism and blatantly mock a patient to their face. To make up for what he did he said he would not charge for the procedure, but he still ended up charging me anyway so not only is he rude but he is a liar too. As the previous reviewer said he seems like he knows his stuff on acupuncture, but as a doctor he is not that great, especially in his bedside manner. Your money is better spent elsewhere.

August 8th, 2013

Good acupuncturist

He is good at acupuncture but not great as a doctor. He draws conclusions with very little data. Go to another doctor for the diagnosis and if you want to spend too much money for acupuncture, go to this Dr. Great with e-mail.

March 18th, 2017