Dr. Alex Moroz MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 3 reviews

February 7th, 2016
Wouldn't recommend
I saw Dr. Moroz for some back pain. All he told me was " I don't know why your back is hurting. Get some accupuncture." I'm not sure how he became a doctor because he did nothing for me what so ever.

December 30th, 2014
Go Elsewhere
This man needs a lesson in professionalism. I saw him for a consultation for acupuncture, while there I became ill. I have Hemiplegic migraine (a very rare migraine form which causes me to become paralyzed on one side of the body, as well as a whole host of other symptoms) and during my visit I had an episode where I began to slur my word and became weak on one side of the body. Dr. Moroz actually mimicked my voice, making fun of my condition. When I confronted him, he became flustered and admitted he did it. I could not believe a doctor would exhibit that level of un-professionalism and blatantly mock a patient to their face. To make up for what he did he said he would not charge for the procedure, but he still ended up charging me anyway so not only is he rude but he is a liar too. As the previous reviewer said he seems like he knows his stuff on acupuncture, but as a doctor he is not that great, especially in his bedside manner. Your money is better spent elsewhere.

August 8th, 2013
Good acupuncturist
He is good at acupuncture but not great as a doctor. He draws conclusions with very little data. Go to another doctor for the diagnosis and if you want to spend too much money for acupuncture, go to this Dr. Great with e-mail.