A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Natividad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Natividad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natividad
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Natividad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Natividad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Natividad graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Natividad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro V Natividad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro V. Natividad practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Natividad has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Natividad practices Psychiatry near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Psychiatrists.