A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Natividad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Natividad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Natividad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Natividad graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Natividad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro V Natividad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro V. Natividad practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Natividad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Natividad practices Psychiatry near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Psychiatrists.