Dr. Alejandro Natividad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Natividad?

January 19th, 2017

Great Doctor!

I've been seeing Dr.Natividad for a number of years. He is an excellent doctor. Always has time for me and I have come to depend on him. He is always a five-star doctor for me. I never have to wait long in his waiting room.

March 19th, 2016

He never asked appropriate question pertaining to my diagnosis from another doctor

July 30th, 2015

he sucks!!! Office hung up on me put me on hold never ever again will speak to this man again!

February 22nd, 2015

He doesn't deserve even 1 star

This horrible man was my dr. 9 yrs ago in the pavilion. He diagnosed me with situation depression and prescribed meds and sent me on my way. Just last wk I saw the same idiot at TPC. He was very rude and and then tried to diagnose me with a personality disorder. I spent the next hr or so with my case worker trying to calm me down. This dr has no compassion and has no people. He's more concerned about drugging you up than actually helping you!

April 14th, 2014

Worst experience for my niece in a crisis situation.

I would not recommend going to the Pavilion at NWTH or this doctor. Our experience was a tragic one. This doctor disregarded the needs of my niece due to the inconvenience it would have caused in on a Friday afternoon. I am shocked and appalled at the lack of treatment and care this institution and doctor provided. My niece is most definitely a danger to herself and was begging for help from this institution. She was disregarded probably because she was noncompliant and disruptive. It also could have been the fact that she was homeless and had no insurance. We are still trying to find a long term placement for her. The Pavilion did not agree to help at all. They only provided a list of possible places. You would have thought that the least the social worker would of done was call the Adult Protective Services. Shame on you people of the Pavilion and especially Dr. Natividad,

November 30th, 2011

Not great

I have never been to such a horrible medical proffesional in my life. In and out of his office in four to five minutes. Just keeps tweaking stuff and doesn't listen at all! Brushes you off totally. It seems he prefers certain kinds of clients over others like me it seems. No compassion at all. He pushes the prescription on his desk at me with nothing else to say.

October 31st, 2011

I love Dr Natividad

Dr Natividad is an excellent doctor. He has helped me through the most difficult times of my life and I value his medical expertise and caring manner greatly.

September 2nd, 2011

Yea!

Beat psychiatrist ever!!!!

February 10th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Natividad for around 5 years now. My case is a little complicated and he is the 4th Dr I have seen in Amarillo. In my most needy times he has been very compassionate. He is thorough and always confidant in his ability to help. His expertise has literally changed my life.

November 19th, 2010

Accent is a little hard to understand but I had a really positive experience. Good doctor.

July 27th, 2010

I was sent to him by another doctor. I have been seeing him for 2-3 years. I no longer trust him as my doctor. His manner is arrogant, he jumps to conclusions, he will not listen, and he is disrespectful. My general practitioner is able to do what this puffed up banty rooster does.

January 5th, 2010

He is the best in town, a great diagnostician and clinician, knowledge of pharmacolog is topnotch