Dr. Alejandro Natividad MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2017
Great Doctor!
I've been seeing Dr.Natividad for a number of years. He is an excellent doctor. Always has time for me and I have come to depend on him. He is always a five-star doctor for me. I never have to wait long in his waiting room.

March 19th, 2016
He never asked appropriate question pertaining to my diagnosis from another doctor

July 30th, 2015
he sucks!!! Office hung up on me put me on hold never ever again will speak to this man again!

February 22nd, 2015
He doesn't deserve even 1 star
This horrible man was my dr. 9 yrs ago in the pavilion. He diagnosed me with situation depression and prescribed meds and sent me on my way. Just last wk I saw the same idiot at TPC. He was very rude and and then tried to diagnose me with a personality disorder. I spent the next hr or so with my case worker trying to calm me down. This dr has no compassion and has no people. He's more concerned about drugging you up than actually helping you!

August 13th, 2014
Finally someone who wants to make a difference and cares!!
He got my entire family history, listened to problems I've had with other doctors (afterwards reassuring me that these problems would never show up with his staff). As a new patient, I got in immediately due to depression emergency. His staff is friendly and timely, he spends perfect amount of time with you and knows what he's doing. He prescribed me meds and meds on top of those to prevent side effects until my body adjusts. First doctor I've been to that actual cares about my well being. Insurance ended up not paying for one of the prescriptions. His office contacted me letting me know that they called in a different one that would be covered before I could let them know of the incident.

April 14th, 2014
Worst experience for my niece in a crisis situation.
I would not recommend going to the Pavilion at NWTH or this doctor. Our experience was a tragic one. This doctor disregarded the needs of my niece due to the inconvenience it would have caused in on a Friday afternoon. I am shocked and appalled at the lack of treatment and care this institution and doctor provided. My niece is most definitely a danger to herself and was begging for help from this institution. She was disregarded probably because she was noncompliant and disruptive. It also could have been the fact that she was homeless and had no insurance. We are still trying to find a long term placement for her. The Pavilion did not agree to help at all. They only provided a list of possible places. You would have thought that the least the social worker would of done was call the Adult Protective Services. Shame on you people of the Pavilion and especially Dr. Natividad,

November 30th, 2011
Not great
I have never been to such a horrible medical proffesional in my life. In and out of his office in four to five minutes. Just keeps tweaking stuff and doesn't listen at all! Brushes you off totally. It seems he prefers certain kinds of clients over others like me it seems. No compassion at all. He pushes the prescription on his desk at me with nothing else to say.

October 31st, 2011
I love Dr Natividad
Dr Natividad is an excellent doctor. He has helped me through the most difficult times of my life and I value his medical expertise and caring manner greatly.

September 2nd, 2011
Yea!
Beat psychiatrist ever!!!!

February 9th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Natividad for around 5 years now. My case is a little complicated and he is the 4th Dr I have seen in Amarillo. In my most needy times he has been very compassionate. He is thorough and always confidant in his ability to help. His expertise has literally changed my life.

November 18th, 2010
Accent is a little hard to understand but I had a really positive experience. Good doctor.

July 26th, 2010
I was sent to him by another doctor. I have been seeing him for 2-3 years. I no longer trust him as my doctor. His manner is arrogant, he jumps to conclusions, he will not listen, and he is disrespectful. My general practitioner is able to do what this puffed up banty rooster does.