A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Phuoc Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alex P. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Alex Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.