A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Orsini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Orsini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orsini
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Orsini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Orsini, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orsini graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Orsini has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Orsini FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Orsini practice?
- Dr. Alexander Orsini has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Orsini practices Cardiovascular Disease near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Cardiologists.