A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Orsini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Orsini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orsini
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Orsini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Orsini, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orsini graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Orsini has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Orsini FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Orsini practice?
- Dr. Alexander Orsini has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Orsini practices Cardiovascular Disease near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Cardiologists.