A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Orten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orten
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Orten Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Orten, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orten graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Orten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Green Oaks Psychiatric Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Craig Orten MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alex C. Orten practice?
- Dr. Alex Orten has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Orten practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.