A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Pareigis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Pareigis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Pareigis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pareigis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pareigis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex J Pareigis MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex J. Pareigis practice?
- Dr. Alex Pareigis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Pareigis practices Internal Medicine near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL and Bettendorf, IA.
See Moline Internists.