A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Rae-Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Rae-Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic's Disease)
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Parkinson Disease
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rae-Grant graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Rae-Grant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Duart Rae-Grant MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alex D. Rae-Grant practice?
- Dr. Alex Rae-Grant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Rae-Grant practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.