A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Rosenau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Rosenau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Rosenau, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenau graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rosenau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander M Rosenau DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Rosenau practice?
- Dr. Alexander Rosenau has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Rosenau practices Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians.