A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Senchenkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Senchenkov, Plastic Surgeon and Head & Neck Surgical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Senchenkov, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Breast lift
- Brow lift
- DIEP flap
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endoscopic brow lift
- Facelift Rhytidoplasty
- Free TRAM flap
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liposuction Lipectomy
- Lower body lift
- Mandible cancer
- Minimally invasive thyroidectomy
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
- Oral cavity cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery Parathyroidectomy
- Re-operative plastic surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Senchenkov graduated from Ukrainian State Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Senchenkov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
- Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Senchenkov MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Senchenkov practice?
- Dr. Alex Senchenkov has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Senchenkov practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Plastic Surgeons and Germantown Surgeons.