A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Senchenkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Senchenkov, Plastic Surgeon and Head & Neck Surgical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senchenkov
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Senchenkov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Senchenkov, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Diseases (Parotid Diseases)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Weight Loss
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Senchenkov graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Senchenkov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Senchenkov MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Senchenkov practice?
- Dr. Alex Senchenkov has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Senchenkov practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.