A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Senchenkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Senchenkov, Plastic Surgeon and Head & Neck Surgical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senchenkov
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Senchenkov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Senchenkov, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Diseases (Parotid Diseases)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Weight Loss
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Senchenkov graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Senchenkov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Senchenkov MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Senchenkov practice?
- Dr. Alex Senchenkov has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Senchenkov practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.