A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger, Urologist, Urologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bladder Disorders/Procedures
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urology Gynecology Disordrs/Procs
- Female Urology Gynecology DisordrsProcs
- Infertility and Reproduction - Male
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney masses and cancers
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Oncology / Cancer
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Robotic Surgery
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urologic Oncology
- Voiding Dysfnctn.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shteynshlyuger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shteynshlyuger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital