A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger, Urologist, Urologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shteynshlyuger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shteynshlyuger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger practice?
- Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger practices Surgery and Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Richmond, IN.
See Brooklyn Surgeons and Brooklyn Urologists.