A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Smirnoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Smirnoff, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smirnoff
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Smirnoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Smirnoff, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smirnoff graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Smirnoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Victor Smirnoff MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alex V. Smirnoff practice?
- Dr. Alex Smirnoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Smirnoff practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists and Walnut Creek Child Psychiatrists.