A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Smirnoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Smirnoff, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smirnoff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smirnoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Smirnoff, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smirnoff graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Smirnoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Victor Smirnoff MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alex V. Smirnoff practice?
- Dr. Alex Smirnoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Smirnoff practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.