Dr. Alex Smirnoff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

August 26th, 2013
Review of an unethical doctor
This man is a horrible doctor. He is lazy and unethical. He never addressed my issues properly. He just took my money and left me far, far worse off than if I had never gone to him. It is the worst experience of my life. I could have died from his terrible "treatment".

July 23rd, 2010
Dr. Smirnoff Held My Child Without Any Reason
Dr. Smirnoff held my child in the psychiatric ward, with no explanation, no reason, and he still can't explain why he did it.Beware of Dr. Smirnoff.

May 7th, 2010
a doctor that truly cares!
i have been seeing dr. smirnoff for almost 3 years, i have a 14 year autistic child and at the time we began with dr. smirnoff our son had gone through many doctors and hospital stays and was on so many different medications over the past 11 yrs it just got so crazy and my husband and i were feeling so hopeless, and helpless. dr. smirnoff listened to us, our cries on how we were losing our son to all these behaviors that were controlling our son not allowing him to even attend school. he helped us find the right medication for him and gave us his cell number, something no other doctor and we had many did for us, telling us to call anytime. we saw him every 2 to 3 weeks for over 2 years, and now our son is doing so well we see him once a month. i can't say enough good things about dr. smirnoff, he truly cares for the patient and the family of that patient.