A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Smith is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alex J. Smith practice?
Dr. Alex Smith practices Internal Medicine near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Longview Internists.