A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Smith is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Health System
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Jason Smith MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Alex Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Smith practices Internal Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists.