Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex Soller
Dr. Alex Soller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Soller is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center, Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff) and North Broward Medical Center (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. Alex Soller has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Alex Soller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Terry Cohen
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Boca Raton, FL 0.13 mi36
Dr. Rafael Busto
Allergy and Immunology, Allergy
Boca Raton, FL 0.21 mi44
Dr. Neil Gershman
Allergy and Immunology
Boca Raton, FL 0.28 mi27