A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Spyropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Spyropoulos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spyropoulos graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spyropoulos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Constantine Spyropoulos MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex C. Spyropoulos practice?
- Dr. Alex Spyropoulos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alex Spyropoulos practices Internal Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Rochester, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists.