The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex Spyropoulos
Dr. Alex Spyropoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New Hyde Park, NY and New Hyde Park, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spyropoulos is affiliated with Golisano Children's Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove and Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Spyropoulos has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alex Spyropoulos has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alex Spyropoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Arun Swaminath
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Aarti Agarwal
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Minisha Sood
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi11