A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Steinbock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Steinbock, Neurology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbock graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steinbock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Martin Steinbock DO is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alex M. Steinbock practice?
- Dr. Alex Steinbock has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Steinbock practices Neurology near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Neurologists.