A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Steinleitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Steinleitner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Steinleitner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinleitner graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Steinleitner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Marian Medical Center
- Marian Medical Center - Santa Maria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex John Steinleitner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alex J. Steinleitner practice?
- Dr. Alex Steinleitner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alex Steinleitner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Santa Maria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.