Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  good doctor  |  show details
by kmn on Apr 10th, 2014

Good doctor he left his practice the staff at memorial won't give any info . they won't take his patients and left approx two hundred patients with out a doctor

|  Patient  |  show details
by Sandra Williams on Jun 3rd, 2013

Excellent, caring doctor. Most pleased with his care and bed side manner.

|  Excelent Doctor but Horrid Office and Nursing Staff  |  show details
by TS on May 11th, 2013

I am retired from working in the medical field. This doctor is an excellent doctor and has a great attitude and appears to be very caring. I would recommend him highly. His office staff, on the other hand, is atrocious. It is almost impossible to receive any type of call-back from his staff. Additionally, the practice manager will initially follow up on critiques, but on a one-time basis only. In other words, the quality of care from all others, except this doctor, is not acceptable. I will not return to this office.

|  Great Dr  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2013

Dr Stock is a super nice Dr, very personable, and helpful. The office staff are good but the nurses bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired in my experience. I would whole heartedly recommend Dr Stock.

|  Dr. Stock is awesome  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

I have had to go to his office 3 times and he was really good at diagonizing the problem and accurately prescribing what I thought helped solve my issues. He is a calm engaging person and really listens and more than that he notices the little things ... I would recommend Dr. Stock wholeheartedly.

Dec 12th, 2011

Excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. Very caring.

|  Not impressed  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

Dr. Stocks nurse is the worst in history. She once left me in the exam room 20 min. waiting for an injection and then she asked me why I was still there. There have been many mistakes in the billing, and very unprofessional staff. When you call you never can reach the nurse or get a doctor, you are forced to leave a messages and to date his nurse has never returned my calls. She once called and told me I missed an appointment which I canceled with memorials automated reminder phone call since she didn't return the 3 calls I left for her earlier. The last straw was I have faxed paper work to her for a doctors signature and am still waiting for a return fax 1 month later. I am fed up with the Ooltewah staff and am presently looking for another doc!

|  Retired Medical Quality Assurance  |  show details
by Patricia C. Steinbarger on Dec 2nd, 2010

I have worked with many health practitioners in my career and I have been a patient of many health care practitioners in my life. I searched long and hard when I moved to this area from a huge metropolitan area. I wanted and need a good doctor for my complex health problems. I am thrilled with the quality and appropriateness of care that Dr. Stock provides to me a patient. It is a real blessing to have Dr. Stock as my family doctor here in Tennessee! I would highly recommend Dr. Stock!

Nov 12th, 2010

Dr. Stock is the most caring and kind doctor I have seen in years. He has a wonderful bedside manner, yet is professional and very up-to-date on current medical trends and issues. Will tell my family and friends to go see him too!

|  Find ANYONE else  |  show details
by Completely disappointed on May 16th, 2010

After an X-Ray, Dr. Stock missed a broken bone in my ankle. The "boot" he prescribed actually did more harm than good. Another prescription for a non-narcotic medication was supposedly sent to the pharmacy electronically, but never actually got there. I called two separate times regarding the referral he was going to make about my ankle, but was told he had not made a referral. When I called back to complain about the prescription and the referral, I was told I should have been at the sports medicine clinic two hours ago! This was NEVER communicated to me. If you want a physician that you have trouble getting your medications from and you also want to take twice as long to heal, this is the ONE for you. As for me, I won't go back to see him for a hang-nail!

Oct 9th, 2009

Fabulous! Recommend him to anyone!

Jun 4th, 2009

This is a wonderful physician who is not only competent, but caring as well. Would highly recommend to anyone!

|  The best doctor I have ever seen!  |  show details
by patient on Feb 16th, 2009

Dr. Stock is wonderful . loving, and caring for all his patients he takes time to listen and you can tell he cares. Your feelings are important and he will always be there for you.