A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Stone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Stone, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stone has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Michael Stone MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alex M. Stone practice?
- Dr. Alex Stone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alex Stone practices Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.