A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Teixeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Teixeira is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teixeira
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Teixeira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Teixeira, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Teixeira graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Teixeira has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Anthony Teixeira MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alex A. Teixeira practice?
- Dr. Alex Teixeira has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Teixeira practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near West Bridgewater, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Taunton, MA.
See West Bridgewater Internists and West Bridgewater Gastroenterologists.