Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex Tosiou
Dr. Alex Tosiou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Forest, IL, with another office in Lake Forest, IL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tosiou is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center, Highland Park Hospital and St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam. He speaks English.
Dr. Alex Tosiou has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alex Tosiou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Forest, IL.
Dr. Lynn Piest
Lake Forest, IL 0 mi28
Dr. Ilan Yavitz Zincof
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Lake Forest, IL 0 mi18
Dr. David Montgomery
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lake Forest, IL 0 mi9