Alex S Tosiou MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

April 14th, 2016
Was diagnosed with Hep C. He was very thorough in testing and vaccinations before starting me on treatments. I highly recommend him. He's the best.

December 12th, 2015
A great Crohn's Disease doctor
As a long time patient, I have benefited from Dr Tosiou's excellent care. He has taught me to manage my Crohn's disease so well that I have avoided surgery completely and have not been hospitalized for years. He also has diagnosed developments so that we caught them early and minimized problems.

December 29th, 2014
Listened to what I had to say, and spent time with me! He had actually reviewed my history before he meet with me! Went over my options, will be doing testing in a few days, so I haven't had a follow up yet!

February 5th, 2013
Rude with me.
He rushed through taking my history and clearly did not listen. Seemed like he was in a hurry. Definitely was not a pleasant experience with this doctor.

June 18th, 2012
Rude, rushed
Dr. Tosiou was rude and impersonal. He rushed through taking my history and clearly did not listen. He lectured me on career choices including a reference to meeting a future spouse (did not pay attention to the fact that I'm already married). I specifically asked for a Rx for an OTC drug I already used and found effective, and instead he wrote the Rx for a comparable drug that has no generic available. Overall the office staff was wonderful, but I would never recommend Dr. Tosiou.