A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Tran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tran has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alex L. Tran practice?
Dr. Alex Tran practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians.