Dr. Alex Villacastin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 27 reviews

December 22nd, 2016
Great dr n love kathy n the nursing staff
Love dr. V and his staff.

September 1st, 2016
Attention
Dr Villacastin pays great attention to identify and recommend how i can participate in caring for myself so I can have a quality of life despite my conditions. I highly recommend him.

April 11th, 2016
1st appointment he was very kind and so was the staff! So far so good (:

September 18th, 2015
Dr. Sheila Villacastin, ARNP
Cannot say enough about these wonderful people!!!!!!!! It's not like oh my gosh I have to go to the dr really a very good staff and team worm

August 4th, 2015
new patient here. like this doctor so far

July 21st, 2015
I like his easy going sense of humor.

July 19th, 2015
Great!
Dr, villacastin is a good man. Take care of his patints very well. He is busy but makes time for me and my wife.

July 17th, 2015
Awesome!
I am happy with my new doctor, Dr. V. He has several offices which are convenient for me if I come from work or if I come from home. And he rotates in all office. Very, very talented doctor.

January 11th, 2015
Great doctor, horrible staff
In my two visits to Dr. Villacastin, I felt that he listened, asked appropriate questions and acted in a professional manner. The office staff at his Homosassa and Citrus Springs offices are extremely rude, non-caring and arrogant. It took me three days to get a simple glitch in my prescription taken care of. The staff kept saying that the doctor did not answer his messages, and they could not make him do so. Yet, I noticed that he carries his laptop with him at all times. As a result of the staff not responding, I was without medication during this time. Fortunately, my condition is not life threatening, but I think the staff is more to blame than the doctor.

June 17th, 2014
appreciation
Aging has now become a graceful journey ever since I have discovered the understanding of my diagnosis, to whom I give credit to my highly sensitive and caring physician. Dr. Villacastin have displayed significant care to my condition and have displayed tremendous understanding and experience from treating, directing and guiding me as I progress to recovery. I highly recommend you give him a visit.

October 8th, 2013
Im doing to this survey to encourage a sense support for patients who are in search for a physician in the community to go and see Dr. Villcastin. I have been his patient for a period of time, considering his vast knowledge of my care as well as his confidence in attending to my healthcare needs. He is a highly recommended physician.

March 13th, 2013
Front desk
I really like the Drs at this office alot. But the front desk girls always seem to be the rudest. First off I have to say trying to get a call through is a nightmare.. Busy signal for sometimes up to 2 hours. When you finally do get through the girl that answers the phone is very impatient and rude. Actually yesterday my husband went into the office because trying to get help over the phone is nearly impossible and the girl behind the desk rolled her eyes at him. She is relatively new to the Inverness office. I am not sure if she has come from one of there other offices or not but she is lacking in personality and professionalism. My husband just said that we should switch Drs. I asked why and he said because he can not continue to deal with this girl and her attitude. Its very upsetting.. I have been seeing Sheila, Dr. Co and Alex for a while and to have to change Drs. because of the girls behind the desk do not want to do there job is just disheartening..