Dr. Alex Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex Johnson?

Excellant Services

Posted on October 15th, 2013

This review is long over due. Dr. Johnson probably sees quite a few patients but, he made me feel as if I was the only patient he had to service. My procedure was non invasive and I went back to work pretty fast. The staff was great and I would highly recommend his services.

Bone Biopsy

Posted on April 30th, 2013

I recently had the experience of reviewing an MRI with Dr. Johnson. This Dr. has a wonderful sense of humor and was very kind in discussing what has now turned out to be the return of cancer after being in remission for 8 years. I would recommend this Dr. very highly. He is through with his explantation and the medical profession has not hardened him.

Posted on July 29th, 2014