A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Wong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Wong, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Keung Wong MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alex K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Alex Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Wong practices Plastic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.