A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Wu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex T MD Wu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex T. Wu practice?
- Dr. Alex Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Wu practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.