A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Yadao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Yadao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadao graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Yadao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Peralta Yadao MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alex P. Yadao practice?
- Dr. Alex Yadao has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Yadao practices Surgery near Triangle, VA.
See Triangle Surgeons.