Dr. Alex Yadao MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2013
Agree with 2010 review
I was assigned to Dr. Yadao when I needed surgery in 2008. Never, never, never again. In hospital, I was told (among other things...) stay away from broccoli because it's loaded with cholesterol (broccoli is a plant and contains ZERO cholesterol), chicken breast meat is bad for you, etc., etc. A follow up visit at his Triangle office was a nightmare. The office smelled bad and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. I was scheduled for a 1:00 appointment and wasn't even called back until 5:30! When I said I needed a medical release form filled out so I could return to work, I was told that he "never fills those out" but if *I* filled it out, he would sign it. Dr. Yadao may have been a good doctor at one time but if I were assigned to him again I would ask for another doctor. I list one star because the site requires me to... I would actually rate him at zero if possible.

January 5th, 2011
Not ideal for children

July 20th, 2010
Time to retire???
I have been seeing Dr Yadao for the past four years and during this period, I have defintely noticed that Dr. Yadao is slowing down and has become forgetful and seems to have problems with his memory. I was talking with Dr. Yadao on my last visit and I reminded him that I had been a patient of his for four years and he disagreed and said that I had been a patient of his for FIFTEEN years, and then got upset when I corrected him. He also has a problem with his office in MANY areas. I am sure this is due to him NOT having a secretary. He schedules many of his patients at the SAME time and when he opens his office, there is a sign in sheet that he has you sign in. He does NOT see his patients as they sign in, he sees them as he wishes to see them. So you might be the FIRST one on his list and been waiting a VERY long time to see him and he may end up calling you LAST. So, your appointment may be at 2:00PM, and you might find yourself leaving his office at 6PM. He likes to talk about God while he is treating you and whatever you do, DONT disagree with him about ANYTHING. If you do, he will become VERY argumentive and you still wont understand him. Dr. Yadao has got to be close to 80 years old and I think its time he consider retirement. I beleive at one time in his life that he may have been a VERY GOOD doctor, but I think his age is catching up with him and I think its time he throws in the towel. ITS TIME TO CALL IT QUITS DR. Oh yea, he also dont like to pay his utility bills on time. During the winter this past year, he had NO HEAT and all of the patients were sitting in his office FREEZING. It was so COLD, that you could see your breath. Then in the summer, he wont use the A/C and his office is warmer inside then it is outside. And... finally, he also needs to hire a cleaning company to clean his office. I wont go into detail and the cleanliness, but I wouldnt let my dog use his bathroom. I put towels down on the toilet seat and when I went to get up, the toilet seat still STUCK to me when I stood up. I am sure if the health department were to do an inspection of his office, they might just close him down until he brought his office up to standards. The man needs to remember that this a DOCTORS OFFICE and it needs to have a clean appearance. If you dont beleive this, pay him a visit and you find out what I am saying is the truth, the whole truth, SO HELP ME GOD.

August 30th, 2014