A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Zacharias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Zacharias is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Zacharias, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharias graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Zacharias has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Zacharias MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Zacharias practice?
- Dr. Alex Zacharias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Zacharias practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Thiensville, WI and Grafton, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.