A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Zacharias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Zacharias is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zacharias
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zacharias Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Zacharias, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharias graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Zacharias has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Zacharias MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Zacharias practice?
- Dr. Alex Zacharias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Zacharias practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Thiensville, WI and Grafton, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.